Saturday, March 7, 2009

Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack Contest!


It seems I've gotten my hands on a Mythic Map Pack code for Halo 3...and...well...I don't play Halo. So what should I do with it? Well I need a good laugh as much as the next person so lets have a Halo Joke contest! Here are the details:

RULES:
Contest ends Monday, March 9th at noon PST.
- Click here for the contest.
- One entry per person.
- Make me laugh, I want Original Halo jokes only!
- Keep the jokes PG-13 (Family Friendly)

I and the 360junkies staff will select a winner from the eligible entries and post the winner Monday afternoon. Winner will need to PM me on the site to get their code. Good luck

Also, please stick around, this is a great community to be a part of and more is sure to come!

NOTE:
We only have one mythic map pack code. Runner-up will receive the flaming warthog code courtesy of @Rajio (GamerTag: Mister Switch) & www.ohmpage.ca He'll be giving out free stuff at his site as well. :)